HOW DO I GET STARTED AS A RUGBY COACH?
Consider the player age group you want to coach
Talk to a coach at your club. Ask them how they got started and for any advice.
Register for Rugby Ready. This is a perfect starter course on how to deliver safe and enjoyable sessions.
COACHES ON COACHING
THE BENEFITS OF COACHING
Here are five great reasons for becoming a rugby coach:
- You stay involved with the game you love, the friendships the fun and the banter
- You feel good knowing that you’re giving something back
- You stay fit – mentally and physically
- Your develop yourself personally and professionally
- You inspire the next generation of players.