As part of this review, the application opening date for the 2019 course is being pushed back from October 2018 to early in the New Year. Applications will be via the Online Course Booking process only and accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Pre requisites for attending the course will be:
- You are an active coach, working with a team during the 2019/20 season
- Able to demonstrate that you have achieved the RFU Level 2 Coaching Award (or equivalent) prior to applying
- Completed Headcase online concussion module in last 12 months prior to applying
- Completed at least one of the RFU CARDS / Game Changers / Principles of Attack CPD courses prior to applying.
- There will be no requirement to produce a video of your coaching as part of your application, but you will be required to bring video of your coaching for self and group reflection tasks during the course.
More information about the course and the application process will be available in November.