For us, some of the highlights of 2017 included:
- Launching our new website in September and attracting over 100,000 visitors to the site throughout the year
- Establishing a community that is increasingly diverse and which is 75% male and 25% female
- Publishing over 60 videos as well as distributing the popular Game Changer, Whistle-Stop and YMO series
- Launching our first User Generated Content (UGC) videos, Pack Your Boots! with the irrepressible Alex Marsh and reaching an audience of over 50,000
- Witnessing the KYBO! community enthusiastically talk about and share their opinions via Social Media
- Attracting 5,500 Fans on Facebook, 3,500 Followers on Twitter and 1,000 Subscribers on YouTube
- Sending out a monthly newsletter (KYBO! News) to over 2,500 subscribers (are you one the list?)
- Delivering weekly updates of courses and locations on the KYBO! Course Locator and seeing course registrations increase
None of this is possible without the support, enthusiasm and commitment of YOU – the KYBO! community. A big thank you!
Whatever, your age or level of experience, KYBO! is dedicated to seeing that you continue to develop as a coach or referee.