Here are 13 things (unlucky for some…) to add to your New Year’s Resolution list. Choose only a couple and you’re on your way.
- Decide to get started as a coach
- Sign-up for Nick Scotts’ Video Guide to Coaching
- Go on a Rugby Ready course
- Sign-up for the England Rugby Coaching Award
- Decide to get started as a referee
- Sign-up for Michael Patz’s Video Guide to Refereeing
- Sign-up for the England Rugby Refereeing Award
- Go on some of the Old Mutual Wealth Kids First courses
- Complete ‘Don’t Be a Headcase’ the online training course about concussion
- Check out the benefits of becoming a volunteer at your local club
- Sign up to the Age Grade Rugby Codes of Practice.
- Watch more videos to help you become a better coach or referee
- Create your own User Generated Content videos – Game Changers of you and your squad
Information about all of these things are on on the KYBO! website – an essential first stop for anyone serious about the business of coaching and refereeing.
Go for it! Make 2018 the year you did much more than you imagined was possible.